Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Etsy Artist Feature: Bocade Jewelry



Etsy artist Brooke Melko opened her Etsy shop in January 2010 and it has been growing ever since. She is a visual artist with a BFA in graphic design, Master of Science in Art Education, entrepreneur and mother. She lives in Southern Conneticut. She enjoys creating, reading, exercising and learning. Jewelry is a medium she loves and gets very excited knowing that someone across the country is wearing a piece that she made.


Here are some of my favorite picks from her shop. Pop over for a visit if you get the chance!














1 comment:

Brooke Melko said...

I'm just finding this now (Aug. 15th). Thank you so much for the feature!!! I appreciate it and am honored that you choose my work and Etsy shop!!

Presently, I'm enjoying "To Be Sung Underwater" by Tom McNeal Great read, so far...!