Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog Hop Sunday

http://crazy-for-books.com/

Good morning everyone. It's time for Blog Hop. As I sit here and drink my gallon of coffee and eat my cheerios in anticipation of another wild day at the bookstore, I contemplate the Hop and how much I enjoy talking with other bloggers and book lovers. So stop in and say hello. Would love it if you would follow.

Question of the week:

Why do you love book blogs? Reviews? Giveaways? Other reasons? Tell me all and stop by the link above to add your blog to the linky list for the Hop.

My answer of course is stated above. I love meeting new book people. :) Giveaways are nice, but being the social butterfly that I am. I just love to meet new and wonderful folks like yourself. :)

Best wishes for a great Sunday everyone!

No comments: